Customer service is the heart of any business and its main objective is to provide customer service so that the customer feels valued and respected. Having customer service requires extra resources, time, and money but it will help you to stand out from the competition as well as maintain a positive reputation in the market. Apart from that, good customer satisfaction encourages existing customers to purchase from your company. Hence, you can approach RCN support for providing customer service.
Reasons why every company should have a good customer service
The following are some reasons why it very essential to provide good customer service for a company:
- Build better reputation: Good customer service makes the customer happy which helps in creating a positive reputation in the market. This will ultimately lead to higher growth in business as it will attract more and more customers, investors, employees as well as increase the opportunities for partnerships. With good customer service customers are treated most respectfully and thus the customer uses to spend more with the business. If you want to outsource this task, you should also research and check for reputable BPO companies. In the previous years, outsourcing Call Center in the Philippines, Malaysia, and India have provided good results to various businesses around the globe so you may want to consider hiring from them.
- Retention correlates to customer satisfaction: Customer satisfaction also leads to retention of the customer. When you will keep the customer happy it will certainly result in more stable revenue. It is observed that 75% of the customers return to that company where they find good customer service.
- Customer lifetime value enhances customer service: Customer lifetime value (CLTV) is directly correlated with the revenue of a company. The customers who are highly engaged with the company read the mail that the company sends to them, follow the company on social media as well as interact with the customer support of the company. Thus, with better customer service, you can achieve higher customer engagement that ultimately leads to earning more revenue.
- Employees’ happiness can be correlated to the happiness of the customer: It is not only the customer, employees are also a very essential part of any company. Hence, the happiness of the employee goes beyond the paycheck. It is observed that a highly engaged employee can increase the customer rating by 10%.
- Company’s culture enhances customer sentiments: With good customer service, you can create a culture of serving people in which the teammates use to work together with kindness, respect, and compassion. When the employees work tirelessly for serving the customers and by valuing the customer the productivity of the company goes up and the sentiments of the employee and customer will thrive in the collaborative environment.
- Brand awareness is created with positive customer experience: Positive customer experience leads to word of mouth advertising and hence it plays a huge role in enhancing brand awareness. When there is good customer service your brand awareness will automatically grow due to the good reputation of the company. It is observed that 55% of the customer selects to purchase from that company which has a good reputation in the market.
- Marketing spend minimizes: With good customer service you can turn the existing customer into advocates and thus you will be able to save enough money and time. Your existing customer not only purchases the product from your company but also brings new and new customers to your business. Good customer service forces the customer to remain loyal to the company and the more they will remain loyal the more they will promote your business. It is observed that 56% of the people use to recommend their family and friends to purchase from that company which has good customer service,
- Unites goals and process: With valued customer service, it becomes possible to unites goals and processes. When every employee of the company has the same end goal the whole workflow gets streamlined. You need to move through each department of the company to put ultimate emphasis on the customer and align them with excellent customer service. The more the customer is happy the more will be the streamlined process.
- The longevity of the business relies on the satisfied customer: Every businessman used to take a huge risk when they used to do huge funding for setting up the company. Hence, every company, especially the startup company must have excellent customer service which ultimately helps to keep the momentum of the business and minimizes the chances of loss. The biggest reason behind the failure of the company remains the lack of funds, misunderstanding of the market value, and inability to sustainably scale.
These are some reasons why customer service is so essential for your company. Unfortunately most businessmen do not realize the benefits of having customer service in their company and think it to be an under-valued asset in business. But, it can increase customer loyalty and generate positive word-of -mouth about your business. If you can provide good customer service you will be able to harness its power.